1.4″ Sonora Sunset Sphere Chrysoprase Cuprite SPR32
- Dale, theSphereMaker, made this exquisite sphere from the outstanding material, Sonora Sunset, from Sonora, Mexico (some people call it Sonora Sunrise; either way it is beautiful).
- The main material is cuprite (red) and chrysocolla in various shades of green and turquoise. The colors are magnificent.
- There is another metal that I have not seen before in this material. My best guess is that this metal is silver.
- This chrysocolla cuprite or Sonora Sunset or Sonora Sunrise sphere is of very high quality of material and its workmanship is outstanding.
- This Chrysocolla Cuprite or Sonora Sunset sphere is rare and an outstanding collector’s item.
- Its approximate weight is about 3 oz, and it has about 1.4″ diameter or 36 mm.
- Origin: Mexico. See more photos of this sphere.
- Price: $295.00. Shipping is free in the US only. For other countries see StorePolicies