Please Note: We will be closed in December 2017 and most of January 2018. Last Day to ship November 29.
Payment Options, Shipping, Returns, and
PayPal invoice – For multi-item order please send us an email with the IDs of these items. We will then send you a PayPal invoice including combined shipping.
Personal Check (USA only) – We will ship your package after the personal check clears the bank (it may take some time).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: (760) 912-9000 or (760) 686-3102
- Domestic shipping is free. We use US Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail or First Class Mail as appropriate.
- USPS Express Mail option is available but not free. Cost is based on the weight of the item(s) and the USPS rates.
- FedEx and UPS may be used for large orders only and may not be free.
- International shipping is not free and it is expensive.
- We normally use USPS Express Mail International. It is faster and provides a tracking number.
- Various other options are available for international shipping. If you ask, we will offer several options to select from (please send email).
- Customs fees, other taxes are buyer’s responsibility.
When possible we will combined multiple items for shipping.
Insurance is optional, but recommended. We do no assume responsibility for items lost, delayed, or damaged in transit.
Happy Customers Make Us Happy
- You will receive full price refund if you are not happy with your purchase.
- All shipping costs including insurance are buyer’s responsibility.
- Please send us an email if you wish to return an item so we can provide the address for the return (sometimes we travel).
- Items must be undamaged and returned within 14 days from the delivery date. Delivery date is provided by the USPS tracking.
- Original invoice required.
We do not accept credits cards so we never see your credit card numbers. We only have access to your name, physical address, and email address as you provide it or as it shows in the PayPal payment statement.
We safeguard your information and we ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SHARE IT with ANYBODY.
Thank you for your trust.
Note: You may have already noticed that a couple of browsers consider ours as well as numerous other websites with non “https” URLs not secure. These browsers, such as Google Chrome and Firefox, place a circle containing the letter “i” in front of the URL to indicate that the site is not secure. Please navigate our website with confidence. We do not collect any personal information neither do we accept credit cards and thus we do not need to have “https” in our URL. Additionally, since we only accept PayPal for your payment, your personal information and transactions are only at PayPal’s secure servers. Thank you for your trust.